Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Papier Plesier generic invitations


Hi Papier Plesier crafters!
I am sipping an aroma filled cappuccino while I type this blog post for you! I am super excited to share the news that our Papier Plesier classes are really in demand and I decided to make some easy and quick invitations for friends who would like to invite their friends or work colleagues before all the seats are filled!


You will need plain brown or white manila envelopes, dazzles or tattered angels glimmer mist, chalk and doilies!

The first step is to “bedazzle” your doily! I laid mine out on my favourite PINK Fiskars craft mat and sprayed the doilies pink with the Dazzle spray. Let it dry for a few minutes and then I folded it in half. I then adhered the bedazzled doily heart to the envelope.

I then used my Making memories Alphabet stamp set and stamped the word Papier Plesier onto the doily. Finally I typed up all the information of the event and printed it onto cardstock.

I then used my Cuttlebug machine with one of the dies and cut out a card.

I added ribbon and placed the invitation into the envelope!

I can now hand it out to all who will be attending!

Make sure to book your seat for the next Papier Plesier class.

Enjoy your crafting time

No comments:

Post a Comment