Monday, July 2, 2012

Scrapboxing!

Hi there! We are in the middle of the winter and as the days are starting to get longer and the nights shorter I decided to do a post on a project that I did for Craftwise magazine to promote my book Scrap it! in 2011. To my surprise the project was chosen as the front cover item for that particular issue.
Since then I received numerous request for the actual how-to of the box. The idea of the box is to store all your sewing / crafting / stationary in an organised and pretty box somewhere in your home. Instead of getting a box that you stick into a cupboard because it might not be appealing to the eye - with this quick and easy step-by-step instructions you could make your own masterpiece.
   
As published in Craftwise July / August 2011


I hope that this inspires you to get heated up for this winter and do some creative projects!

Creative greetings

Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment